Booking your Business Trip with Acapa is a good choice.
Who is Acapa Travel?
Acapa Travel is an independent Swiss travel agency owned by the family. Acapa AG was founded in 1988 and the Acapa Tours GmbH in 1999 by Ruedi Ellenberger. Today Acapa employs around 25 travel consultants and sales delegates on a freelance basis, spread over the whole of Switzerland. You can consult our travel professionals as well in one of our four Acapa branches (Schinznach-Dorf AG, Gommiswald SG, Mutschellen AG and Aarberg BE).
Your business trips are in good hands
At Acapa headquarter in Schinznach-Dorf are real professionals in reservations and ticketing at work. They are also trouble shooters for the Acapa branches and Acapa sale delegates in all technical issues.
A total of 60 years of experience for business travel: Ruedi Ellenberger, owner and manager, with 35 years, Marina Läuchli with 10 years and Nadine Bill with 15 years experience.
Licenses / Memberships
Acapa AG and Acapa Tours GmbH are members of the Swiss travel industry guarantee fund. Acapa AG is holder of the IATA license 81258166 since 1995, and is authorized to issue air tickets worldwide. Acapa has reseller agreements with large tour operators such as Kuoni, Hotelplan, Tui Suisse, Rewe Group Germany and others.
Why Business Customers count on Acapa?
Acapa advises its business customers personally and individually. This means for business travelers, no anonymous online search travel dates, instead direct booking with a familiar Acapa travel consultant. Our loyal business clients appreciate much this service, they let organize their travel trips for many years with us, because we learned the travel business from the bottom up and we find the right flight and adequate accommodation or the good means of transport from A to B quickly and efficient. Every day we are working up to nine hours in the airline reservation systems and are looking for the best deals and best solutions for our customers. Even if your business is based in England, in the USA or in China, we are your travel agency for travel around the world.
Well connected thanks global infrastructure
Acapa is connected to the real time reservation system « Global Distribution System Galileo » and IATA-licensed. With this direct access Acapa has the advantage to organize the business travel trips for its customers rapidly and efficient:
- Access to all network airlines and to all available seats and airfares
- Real-time bookings all over the world
- Direct issuance and delivery of air tickets via email for immediate use
- Direct and immediate change and reissuance of airline tickets
- Direct flight bookings with low-cost airlines such as EasyJet, RyanAir and others
- Direct bookings of hotels and car rentals via appropriate data bases worldwide
- Payment of hotels and car rentals by credit card or with Acapa voucher
What is the cost of our services?
Since 1 January 2005 the airlines pay no commission for flight reservations and ticketing to travel agents, therefore Acapa is billing separately and transparently a handling fee:
- Administration fee: CHF 40.- (fee per invoice)
- Airline and IATA license fee: CHF 40.- (fee per ticket and per passenger)
- Consulting fee per hour: CHF 80.- (per order, regardless of the number of tickets and passengers. Consulting fee is calculated as a percentage by the hour per 15 minutes)
Please note that Acapa travel consultants and sales delegates may require different fees on a freelance basis.
For privacy reasons, we can not release customer data. Our loyal business customers are a guarantee for our services with 3000 issued air tickets per year.